made of roughly 35,000 staples pinned into walls to create marvelous murals
Do you ever think how surreal it is that there is an Internet subculture of young men who wear suits, collect guns and knives, disrespect women, but then watch a children’s cartoon about little fictional ponies and really enjoy it. Like I couldn’t make that up if I tried. How are we going to explain humanity to extraterrestrials at this rate
d o you guys ahve any idea how many bronies hav e sent me hate for this post . do you
Here are some wonderful facts about Sea World’s orcas!
- The average lifespan of wild orcas ranges from 30-50 years, although some females can easily make it past 80 (a wild orca named J2 or ‘Granny’ is 103 this year!). The lifespan of a Sea World orca is around 25 years, the median age being 9. But at least they put on a good show!
- Don’t worry, collapsed dorsal fins are a common condition, although in the wild only sick or injured orcas have collapsed dorsal fins. All of Sea World’s males and some females have it, it makes them look unique!
- The size of Sea World’s tanks compared to an orca is about the same as a human to a bathtub. Lot’s of room to stretch and move!
- Wild orcas swim 100+ miles a day, they would have to swim around their tank 1,400+ times a day to achieve that. But that seems like a lot of work, and you may see the animals hanging out near the surface of the water or on the bottoms of their tanks for hours. That’s a lot more relaxing than swimming all those miles!
- Sea World gives their orcas a Valium-like drug to stop the whales from acting aggressively towards each other and to numb their minds from their vastly uninteresting concrete tanks. Buying a ticket to Sea World is an excellent way to help them pay for these drugs that they pump their animals full with!
- Many captive orcas show abnormal behaviors like head bobbing, chewing on concrete, and self mutilation by banging their heads into the side of the tank. Obviously just temper-tantrums! Silly things.
- In the wild, there has been only one orca attack. Bad orca! While in captivity, there have been over 100 attacks and 4 deaths. These animals just need more training, it couldn’t possibly be related to their confinement!
- Food is used as reinforcement for tricks. Do a trick, get your dinner. Don’t want to do a trick? I guess you don’t eat tonight you stubborn thing!
See? Sea World isn’t as bad as people make it out to be! Oh, one more fact: for every $1,000,000 Sea World makes, about $600 goes into conservation efforts (about $0.5 a ticket). I’m so glad they care about conservation of the ocean! Amazing work!
If you haven’t realized it yet, this post is 100% sarcastic. It should be obvious, but not everyone understands sarcasm…
Please don’t let this die
There ARE ACTUAL REAL MEN OUT THERE??!
THAT RESPECT WOMEN?
THAT ACCEPT “no” FOR AN ANSWER?
Quick, reblog this everywhere so we can learn and grow as a species!
Exactly the type of response guys should give when girls say no to anything, from dates-to sex.
the fact that people are like “Coca Cola supports racial equality, I’m not going to be drinking Coca Cola anymore” and “Google supports gay rights I’m not going to use them anymore” like what next “the Earth provides Oxygen to ethnic minorities I’m going to stop breathing in protest”
LIKE SHE’S NOT EVEN BEING SUBTLE ABOUT THE SHIT
religion: nicki minaj destroying and being disgusted at phallic symbols
I actually feel sorry for Americas youth. This is your role model. My role model is my father. And I can spell whole words too.
broe you are 40 years old i’m pretty sure youve raised america’s youth
I haven’t. Because if I’d raised Americas youth, my daughters would value themselves more than using banana as a phallic symbol for being a dick in her mouth. And if my daughter liked a dick in her mouth, she wouldn’t advertise it to the world. A freak in the sheets but a lady in the streets.
I’m feeling second-hand embarrassment for a 36-year-old man what even is this.